English Community
Learn English: The English Language Community
Created on: 18 June, 2009 Members: 6757 | Community Link: http://english.wiziq.com

spoken english through tamil

by swamy
Posted on 13 November, 2009

I have started a podcast for the benefit of rural based tamil students who want to learn spoken english .I plan to post weekly podcasts which can be listened to or if found useful can be downloaded.This is my maiden effort and i seek the teaching community to guide me in this regard.
I have to improve a lot.i know there are many rural poor students who cannot afford to enroll in courses.
http://www.spokenenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com/
thank you

by sowjanyapratapreddy posted on 20 April, 2010
dear sir,i'm an english teacher in rural andhrapradesh. teaching them i lost my fluency and vocabulary.my speech has not even those words which are commonly used by housewives.now i also want to teach online. this fluency and mother tongue influence have become a big problem for me to acquire an online job.please help me in this matter. iwant to speak english fluently
by Englishteacher Namrata Arora posted on 04 January, 2010
As a member of the Englishteachersvn team, I thank Mr. Swami for highlighting the need to teach basic English to Tamil speakers. In fact, our team of dedicated trainers have specialized courses for Beginners of English language also.
by Englishteacher Namrata Arora posted on 26 April, 2011
Strangely, even in this era of globalization many of the students posting their replies here consider themselves as "Tamil". Students it's high time we extend our scope of learning and start taking English as a global language.
When I teach Listening Skills, I help my students get rid of their regional accent. Isn't that important?
I would suggest you all to attend classes of different teachers on this website; especially those who belong to different parts of the world- USA, Poland, Spain and the like.
You will enjoy learning English on this global platform!

by sijo posted on 19 November, 2009
Hi

I'm sijo from kereala,an IT professional .I have facing the lack of flow of thought.I want to develop my communication skill

It would be great if you help
by swamy posted on 19 November, 2009
hi sijo,
I will help you.
My podcasts are in tamil ,you may not understand
can you give me your email
i will send you information which will help you
if you want ,we can have free classes at convenient time for both of us.
First you can concentrate on forming simple sentences in 12 tenses for all the 6 subjects
If you master the 12 tenses ,it will help you a lot.
best of luck
thank you
dear senthil
please visit the website http://www.spokenenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com
i have posted my podcasts there
i will surely guide you
dear senthil
can you give me your email id
by swamy posted on 04 January, 2010
thank you Radha for your effort in finding the correct url address .Today I uploaded
another episode .I want each podcast with a duration of 15 minutes at least ,but I could not
upload it if it exceeds 8 minutes.I am exploring other alternatives also .please record your comments ,questions,doubts in the comments tab in the site. I will read them and answer them
in the subsequent episodes.
by swamy posted on 04 January, 2010
thank you friends representing Englishteachersvn for the information.I however feel,that as rural Tamil students are mostly from Tamil medium schools ,they require special support through Tamil at least initially before they prepare themselves to attend such high spoken English courses through English..alone.We have to encourage them to come out of their fear and
awe for learning English which is a skill that can be learnt as typing cycling swimming.

by swamy posted on 01 January, 2010
Radha,I had posted 2 episodes at the link but it is not opening.I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.I am trying to create a blog as suggested by George Machlan..George,thank you so much for your guidance .Tris madam ,thank you for your kind words and encoragement.
I will post the podcasts and provide the link soon .
Happy new year.
by swamy posted on 18 August, 2010
i am organising my first free English online public class through tamil next week
kindly indicate your suitable time pl
by swamy posted on 14 November, 2010
Gayathri,.you are welcome to post your doubts here.
by swamy posted on 11 November, 2010
Friends,
I have posted a test podcast on podbean.com .
The link is
http://swamypdn.podbean.com/
Pl visit the link and give your comments.
I propose to post many podcasts on regular basis
to enable rural based tamil students to start speaking
correct simple conversational English.
Thank you
by swamy posted on 27 December, 2010
I have scheduled a basic class on spoken English through Tamil on 29December at 8.pm IST
The class will be in Tamil pl
by swamy posted on 03 November, 2011
friends ,have you seen the recordings of my public class in wiziq?
If not ,pl visit this link
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/436401-spoken-english-through-tamil-basic-ideas
by swamy posted on 03 November, 2011
friends pl see my recordin

http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/436401-spoken-english-through-tamil-basic-ideas

pl give your feedback
by George Machlan posted on 20 July, 2011

We have a few Tamil and Telagu translated worksheets at our spoken English classes on WizIQ called Karaoke ESL

by George Machlan posted on 20 October, 2010
Until Swamy gets going we have some Tamil students using the Karaoke ESL method on WizIQ. We meet daily and our entire focus is on spoken English.
by George Machlan posted on 28 July, 2010
We have our first student working in Tamil at "Karaoke ESL" hopefully our classes will be one more option for Tamil students.
by George Machlan posted on 01 January, 2010
Swamy
I have found an excellent automated podcasting system. It is almost flawless in computer generated speech. You simply link your blog to the service and it does everything else.

Check it out at any of my blogs:
www.myESLfriends.blogspot.com
www.YoungTurksESLcafe.blogspot.com
www.ESLdogMillionaire.blogspot.com

and its free!
by George Machlan posted on 01 January, 2010
PS I have also not been able to use the link you gave for your website
by Radha posted on 29 December, 2009
Sir

I am tamil medium student. I am learning english for past 2 years. I am looking for a material spoken english through tamil. I found your podcast information. So I have tried your podcasts in the URL http://www.spokenenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com
but I couldn't find anything. Is the URL valid?

Where can I find your teaching material.
by Radha posted on 04 January, 2010
Sir

I found your podcasts in the following URL: http://easyenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com/

I think you have mentioned the wrong URL. It is not http://www.spokenenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com, it is http://easyenglishthroughtamil.mypodcast.com/

I had listened your two podcasts such Introduction and WH questions. It is very nice. Please keep post more podcasts regularly.

Thanks
by Tiris K Cheeran posted on 01 January, 2010
It's heartening to see Tamil knowing teachers coming forward to help rural Tamil students in learning English. I've been in Tamil Nadu for many years and I admire the language Tamil very much. And I think the blog mentioned by George will be useful as well.
by hussienabdelbaky posted on 30 December, 2009
thanks master
by hussienabdelbaky posted on 20 April, 2010
you can just start some more practise listening to topics watching films reading books every thing will be ok
by SoftSkills and Spoken English Courses posted on 03 January, 2010
Englishteachersvn offer an exclusive 20 hours Spoken English Course for non-native speakers. The videos, images and audios used in the online classes really help the learner master English Language.
Spoken English Course
by senthilv posted on 19 November, 2009
my name is senthil. my born and brought up in town only so i cann't able to talk fleuently in english. i want to develop my communication skill without stuggle while talking with other. can please help me
by aarthi posted on 20 February, 2010
hai mam enaku english knowledge kedaiyathu enaku nan kathukedanum
by uma posted on 19 April, 2010
Dear sir
I am a house wife but I have studied D.TEd,B.A(English and communication).
But I can't able to speak fluently.Bacicaly I am from Tamil medium student.
Now I am in sigapore.Icant go alone anywhere because of Englis Please help me sir.
by Prabhu posted on 28 July, 2010
Hi sir, this is prabhu, i am also rural person,i am working in dubai
but i cannot speak in fluent english so that i cannot get the other promotion so pls help me sir

my basic only higher secondary sir
by Prakash posted on 17 August, 2010
Hello Sir, I am Prakash, now I am working in one of the BPO. I am Tamil medium student. Because I don't speck in English fluency. Please guide for me.My mail id is prakashk_29@yahoo.co.in
by Sudhakar A posted on 18 August, 2010
Hi Sir I am sudhakar i am also a rural(small village from villupuram district) person now i am in chennai seaching for job i have no communication(i know only tamil) skill so how to imporve my communication please guide me aasudhakar10@gmail.com that is my mail id.
by gayathri posted on 02 January, 2011
hello sir,
pl. tell me the meaning and where should i use the words.
1. i am very confusing with difference between COULD BE and CAN BE, COULD, CAN
2. WOULD BE and WILL BE
3. aswell, too, also
4. to be (for e.g : company that wished not to be named, to be born)
5. being (for e.g. :babies are being hospitalised)
6. meaning in tamil : that wished to remain anonymous things sent by manufacturers.

thanks in advance
by gayathri posted on 14 November, 2010
i am tamil medium student. but normaly some gents even studied in tamil medium they are communicate very properly. but how it is possible?
i have a lot of doubts while communicating with others that whether this is correct or wrong while writing aswell. because i have to send the mails to school and have to talk with teachers and friends. i should not communicate wrongly. i will send my doubts in next posts. pl. reply for doubts clearly.
by kathiravan posted on 12 October, 2010
sir,
my name is kathir.i am completed BE computer science.i had studied upto 12th standard in tamil medium.i want improve my communication.my communication level is beginning. ple help me .............
by sharmila.D posted on 20 October, 2010
GOOD EVENING SIR,
I am sharmila.D. i want to improve my communication skills. plz help me sir. thank you
by S. LAKSHMI posted on 10 November, 2010
hello sir, i am lakshmi. i am tamil medium student. i want to
improve my communication skill & flutent spoken english. ple
help me sir. thnak you
by chandan posted on 15 November, 2010
hi sir iam confusing in species writing in bank exam please gime ur valuble suggetion for me.to chandra.runal@gmail.com
by chandan posted on 15 November, 2010
my name is chandan sir email id chandra.runal@gmail.com
by coolmoncler posted on 17 November, 2010
I wear moncler outlet jacket is warm and comfortable As a fan and consumer moncler jackets men feel great, I wear Kids Moncler Jacket is warm and comfortable. It's soft and light provided a lot of fun. In the cold winter, you don't need to worry about

the cold, just stay at home.Moncler Jackets Men will give you the most complete protection. As a famous brand, its outdoor
Moncler Jackets Women were soon snapped up. Perhaps some of you are interested in store in the summer of jacket is a

wise choice, to avoid the sale price, high peak.
moncler jackets
hermes birkin bags
Coach Handbags
christian louboutin discount
by sripriya posted on 13 April, 2011

Hi sir this is priya. I am a graduate in tamil medium. I want to talk english fluency. So please help me.Thank you.

by sripriya posted on 13 April, 2011
by sureshp posted on 25 February, 2011

my name is Suresh i had studied upto 12th standard in tamil medium. so i want improve my communication. my communication level is beginning. ple help me sir

my email id : sureshp.try@gmail.com
by uma posted on 26 April, 2011
hai sir i am uma. i want to speak english fluently. so please help me
by anu posted on 28 April, 2011

simple spoken english

by magesh babu posted on 30 April, 2011
my name is Magesh i had studied upto 12th standard in tamil medium. so i want improve my communication. my communication level is beginning. ple help me sir

my email id :mageshbabu_chem@yahoo.com
by muthu posted on 03 May, 2011

how can leran

by muthu posted on 03 May, 2011
my email id smuthuu@yahoo.co.in send mail from class lesson
by lvkdass posted on 09 May, 2011

OK THANKS SIR

by prabhakaran posted on 21 May, 2011

Hellow sir,

My name is prabhakaran,I want speek fluently in english, so please help me sir

by dharshini posted on 23 May, 2011

dear sir,

my name shanmugapriyadharshini ,am tamil medium studend, i want speek flluently,and english spling mistak ,so pls help me sir

by murali posted on 25 May, 2011
my name murali ,am tamil medium studend, i want speek flluently,and english spling mistak ,so pls help me sir
by ram posted on 31 May, 2011

Hi i am a man in tamil nadu i would like to speak English . i think it is good one to learn spoken

thank you . god is good. Think well do well

by mano posted on 01 June, 2011

hello sir,

i am mano, from trichy ,am tamil medium studend, i want speek flluently,and english spling mistak ,so pls help me sir thank u.

by ramesh posted on 08 June, 2011
Hello Sir, I am Ramesh, now I am working in one of the garments. I am Tamil medium student. Because I don't speck in English fluency. Please guide for me.My mail id is ragavaramesh6@gmail.com
by Ramesh posted on 08 June, 2011

hi

I am Rameh ,  I have woking private company at madurai  my nature of  job Accountant

by R. vijayalakshmi posted on 11 June, 2011

hai, i am vijayalakshmi, i want to speak english fluently, pls. help me

by abubakkarmoon posted on 12 June, 2011
 H I  I AM ABUBAKKAR  I want to spe
ak englis
by kaikondar posted on 18 June, 2011
hai iam kaikondar iam a rural studant and i want to speek  in english
by raj posted on 20 June, 2011
i raj am i want speek in english please help me  my mail ID  raj.priyanga@ymail.com
by kanimozhi posted on 21 June, 2011

hi sir am kani

by santhosh posted on 21 June, 2011

Classes

by derin posted on 09 August, 2011
Hello  sir, i am derin  basicaly am  tamil student  i want to  speak  english  please help me to speak english sir, my E mail id  derinmizpah@gmail.com           
by derin posted on 08 August, 2011
hi i want spoken english.
by derin posted on 08 August, 2011
ello  sir, i am derin  basicaly am  tamil student  i want to  speak  english  please help me to speak english sir,
by preethy posted on 22 June, 2011
hello sir .....i'm preethy....final year PG student....and Tamil medium .......so i want improve my communication skill....plz help me sir....

this is my mail id r_preethy@yahoo.com
by Amina posted on 22 June, 2011

hello sir i am amina i want to speak english so please help me to speak english

by E.Jebaselvi posted on 30 June, 2011

I am Jeba,  I have working  NGO.  My nature of work Accountant. I want  imporve my communication skill and fluently speak in english.

Thanking you.

by abiarjun posted on 01 July, 2011
i am abiarjun.I want to speak english fluently. Please help me.Thank you.
by raja posted on 03 July, 2011

hello sir

i am raja i want to speak english so please help me to speak english,

basicly am tamil medium, i don't know the flueance english, pls help for i'm learn to tamil via to english.

by nandhini posted on 09 July, 2011

hello  sir, i am  nandhini  basicaly am  tamil student  i want to  speak  english  please help me to speak english sir,

thanking you

by nandhini posted on 09 July, 2011
tisetuykj
by janaki.j posted on 15 July, 2011
I M tamil medium student. i want speak English. but i dont know english
by rose posted on 16 July, 2011

hello  sir, i am  roselin  basicaly am  tamil student  i want to  speak  english  please help me to speak english sir,

by sam sem posted on 29 November, 2012
hello

i want to improve my spoken english

if any one want to that so,this is my wiziq email: moh0010@tmail.com

skype name: much.of.love
by sam sem posted on 29 November, 2012
sorry

my wiziq email: moh0010@ymail.com
by giftgodson@yahoo.com posted on 29 July, 2011
hello
My name is tessy, I saw your profile today
and became interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and I
want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my
picture for you know who I am.
Here is my email address (tessy_baby@yahoo. com)
by umadevi posted on 05 August, 2011
 sir,i m uma i want to speak english, please help me to speak english sir
by priya posted on 09 August, 2011

Hai Sir,

Good Evening.Basically I am a  Tamil Medium Student. I want to Improve my English Knowledge. Kindly Help Me Sir(brpriya@ymail.com

by santhiya posted on 21 August, 2011

Hai Sir,

Good mrng sir.I'm santhiya from bangalore. My nature of work Planning engg.I can't go to work in bangalore  because communication skill problem.so  I want  imporve my communication skill and fluently speak in english.pls help me to speak english sir 

my email id:santhiyaarul@yahoo.com

Thanking you.

by m.pavithradevi posted on 03 September, 2011

hello sir i m pavithra i understand english but i dont rly to others very fear and shy also ..

please help me sir pls some sopoken english pdf format sent to my e-mail id..

by somasundaramsk posted on 05 September, 2011

Hello Sir, I am Somasundaram, Basically tamil student , I am working as Accountant & abroad, but i want to learn spoken english Fluently so, my promotion are delayed,    pls. Help me

by sridhar posted on 07 September, 2011
hello sir iam sridhar  i am working  to dubai  so english i know unerstand  what can do  please help me sir
by sridhar posted on 07 September, 2011

hello sir my name is  kumereshan  i want to speake  to english ple  help me sir  iam working from mumbai  office  all guy  good take for english i  littal littal  speaking  that guys  speaking english  i am just think  i am tamil school pediyam  i want to speake english ple help me thank you very much good boy

by selvilatha posted on 14 September, 2011
Hello Sir,
        Good evening. I am Latha,  basically i am studying Tamil medium  school. i am going to job.
i want to speak in English. pls help me..
by sahitha posted on 16 September, 2011
Good evening Sir,
          I'm sahitha...I had completed MCA..Im searching for a job..I have hesitate to go for a job due to lack of fluency..So    I want to improve my communicative and written skills..Kindly pls help to me..
by karthick posted on 20 September, 2011
iam karthick.am complete  mba . iam speak to other people in english pls help me sir
karthick my email-karkashmba@gmail.com
karthick my email-karkashmba@gmail.com
by vinoth robert posted on 26 September, 2011
HAI SIR I AM ROBERT
by A.Chelladurai posted on 29 September, 2011

Hai Sir,

I Am Chelladurai, i want to Speake English Pls Help Me Sir.

My E-Mail ID: chellaanna86@gmail.com

by subash posted on 29 September, 2011

Hai Sir,

I Am Chandru, i want to Speake English Pls Help Me Sir.

by kanagaraj posted on 29 September, 2011
sir i am basic tamil student so i want to seak english pls hel me sir

by kanagaraj posted on 29 September, 2011
sir i am basic tamil student so i want to seak english pls hel me sir

by ramsubramaniam posted on 14 October, 2011
my name is ramsubramaniam  i cann't able to talk fleuently in english. i want to develop my communication skill without stuggle while talking with other. can please help m
by Yasir posted on 17 October, 2011
Hello my dear sir,
I am Yasir from SriLanka.
I want speak English immediately Can you help me sir? 
by suresh.S posted on 17 October, 2011

I am suresh, working in software comapany, I am not able to communicated my thoughts in english, help in this regards

by Priyadharshini posted on 19 October, 2011
Hai iam priya, i'm working in ad agency, i'm very poor in communication, i want improve it, Can u help me sir?.......
by a.s.anand posted on 24 October, 2011
hallo dear sir i was working in abudhabi a am very poor in english, i want improve it.can u  help meeeeeeeee
by santhosh posted on 31 October, 2011
Master, My name is santhosh, I want to develop my spoken skill fluently, so please help me, my email id is santhosamanpu@yahoo.com .. please master help me

by surya posted on 05 November, 2011
am surya,I want to develop my spoken skill fluently without stuggle pls help me sir

posted

posted

by Radhidevi posted on 09 November, 2011

i am poor girl i want to speak in english pls help me

by HariKrishnan Ekambaram posted on 24 November, 2011
hello sir am hari am engg graduate but i cant speak english correctly,how is manage and apply our daily spoken language,,,,am job seeking person help me sir???

by soundarrajan posted on 09 December, 2011
hi, i am working saudi aramco gulf operation.  many country people are woking here. but i have speaking english. it is not come out fluency. some time i get trouble. could u solve the problem. some time made grammar mistake & speaking time very fast. plz advice me.this  is my id soundar_rajan1783@yahoo.com
by N.AJAGUIRY posted on 07 December, 2011

I am a graduate student and working in Pvt company. I cant speak english fluently. kindly help in this regard.

by anna roch posted on 07 December, 2011
hi, i m woking in dubai. it's MNC. so there are many country people are woking there. but i have spokeing english. it is not come out fluency. some time i get trouble. could u solve the problem. some time made grammar mistake & speaking time very fast. plz advice me.
by Manoharan R posted on 10 December, 2011
Dear sir, I am Manoharan, working in Opretion Supervisor from Courier feeld. I will complet in B.Lit (Tamil) and M.A (Tamil) stdy in chennai univercity. But not a English knowladge and communication skil. Pls... help me sir
by kalpana posted on 12 December, 2011

Hello sir, i am kalpana. i am housewife. i studied 10th tamil medium and after i stared in english medium,

i completed my gratuate in B.COM and M.COM , but i have problem in speaking english so please help me sir

i am feeling very sad. my friend are speaking english very fluently but im not sir,

and i am mentely so upset sir please help me sir

by malathi posted on 13 December, 2011
I WANT TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH
by K. Sasikala posted on 20 December, 2011
Hai Sir, My name is Sasikala.  I had completed my graduate in B.Com, but i have no good communication skills in English.  I understood what they are saying in English but I am not reply.  Because i have no skills in English. I feel very uneasy sir, so please help me for improving my skills in English sir.

Thank you.
by shankar posted on 04 January, 2012

Hi Sir,

My name is sankar  I understood what they are saying in english but i am not reply.because i have no skills in englih.so please help me for improving my skills in english sir.                                                                                                                                                                                    thank you!

M.Shankar

Mail ID : shankermuthu@gmail.com

by SANKAR posted on 27 December, 2011

Hai Sir,my name is sankar  I understood what they are saying in english but i am not reply.because i have no skills in englih.so please help me for improving my skills in english sir.                                                                                                                                                                                    thank you!

by mary posted on 29 December, 2011
hai sir my name mary............i understood what they are saying in english but i am not reply, because i have no skills in english, so please help me sir....................
thank you........
by kumar.G posted on 05 January, 2012
i
by ramkumar posted on 07 January, 2012

dear sir i am ramkumar i improve my spoken  english pls help me sir.

my mail id ramkumr.s@gmail.com

by maheswari v posted on 09 January, 2012

Dear sir,

i'm maheswari........ I understood what they are saying in english but i am not reply....

i improve my communication skill please help me sir...........

this is my mail id : mahesvarirao@gmail.com

by Ragu posted on 10 January, 2012

My dear sir,

i am ragu,please help me sir improve the english communication skills.

i am all class study in tamil medium,currently study in mba correspondance in bharathiyau universcity ,

anybody help me please 

email id: ragusugu354@gmail.com

by siva posted on 22 February, 2012

Dear sir,

I nam siva. I am work in out of india.I unterstood what they saying in english. but i am not reply to them by english.so i want improve my knowlege. please help me sir.....

My email ID:sivas1979@yahoo.com

by GOPI posted on 25 February, 2012

Hi sir this is GOPI. I am a graduate in tamil medium. I want to talk english fluency. So please help me.Thank you.email id-sanjaigopi83@yahoo.com

by kiruba posted on 29 February, 2012
Hi sir this is Kiruba. I am a Engineer. i am tamil medium student. I want to talk english fluency. Please help me. Thanks my email id kiruba_07@yahoo.com

by jahabar posted on 06 March, 2012
hi am jahabar, i done my graduate and i want to talk english fluency plz help me sir. 
by k.ramesh posted on 06 March, 2012

Hi i am ramesh i would like to talk english but i couldnt. what can  i do speak enlgihs fulently. please give some tips  sir, my email id : ramviji17@gmail.com

Hi i am ramesh i would like to talk english but i couldnt. what can  i do speak enlgihs fulently. please give some tips  sir, my email id : ramviji17@gmail.com

by nathiya posted on 06 March, 2012
 hi sir i am nathiya p/s esey speak english  speak how is my email id:n_nathiya@yahoo.com
by nathiya posted on 07 March, 2012
i am nathiya p/s sir tamil meaning speaking basic  english p/s help me  my email :n_nathiya@yahoo.com
by karthik posted on 06 March, 2012
Hi i am karthik i would like to talk english but i couldnt. what can  i do speak enlgihs fulently. please give some tips  sir, my email id : carticm487@gmail.com
by saravanan.R posted on 06 March, 2012
hi sir im  working in MNC.i like to talkin  fluint English but,i couldnt.pls give some tips, my email id:mooga1988@gmail.com
by ruthra posted on 15 March, 2012

i like speak english,but can't speak in english.iam very sky to speak english.i unterstood what they are saying,but not answer it.plz help my speak developement

by arul posted on 16 March, 2012

HAI NATIYA

by banu posted on 03 May, 2012
assalamu aligum.i am bsc bed(cs).i dont speak english fluently.pls give some tips to speak english with out grammar mistake.
by balaji posted on 12 May, 2012

Hello sir

I am balaji completed in B.E. but I dont speak in english fluently so help me sir

by jayaprakash posted on 26 May, 2012
hello sir im jayaprakash during B.E i dont speak english fluently. pls give some tips to speak english 
by Rajeshwari posted on 09 June, 2012
Hi sir i m rajeshwari completed in msc . i m tamil medium student so specking and writing and learning and communication is very poor sir.pls help me develop my communication .i dnt speck english fluently so help me sir .
my mail id :rajisudhamsc@gmail.com
send me material
by Shyamala Dharmar posted on 21 June, 2012
Hi everybody,
   Understanding the needs of Tamil medium students, this site has been developed to help them learn Spoken English in a easy manner. 

It has many tutorials for easy understanding. You can contact the tutor to understand more about learning Spoken English.

Thanks
by manikandan posted on 26 June, 2012
sir my name is manikandan.i want speak and write english pls help me sir.my mail ID:manikandan1030@yahoo.in
by pavanantham posted on 28 June, 2012

Hi

i'm pavan

I have a book

by Deepakkumar.c posted on 13 March, 2013
Dears, Many of you have  mentioned that you studied in Tamil medium and couldnot speak in English. If you belong to Coimbatore feel free to contact me. I shall be able to help you to improve and speak fluently in English. Even with the help of Tamil.  I can be reached svrwineng@gmail.com or 09894736932   91713 20328.  With regards, S.Veeraraghavan. Sp. english trainer (20+ years)
by saravanan posted on 09 July, 2012

hai how r u  iam saravana from dubai iam working in construction company when i came in dubai that time my trade is labour but now trade is  time keeper so thats why i want speak english can you give me any tips

by sasireka posted on 11 July, 2012
Hi
      I am sasireka completed BBA in (Tamil medium) i understand what they are saying but i am not reply because i don't have English communication skills so please help me      

by Nandhini posted on 17 July, 2012
Respected sir,
           I am nandhini doing B.Tech final year.i am  a tamil medium student.plz help my communication skills developing sir.
thaking you sir.
E-mail Id:nanthini.mtech@gmail.com
by vanitha posted on 02 August, 2012
Respected  sir,

I am Vanitha , how to improve my comunication skills
by JOTHIVEL posted on 31 August, 2012
hi iam jothivel as i want how to communication plz sir;
by MATHIAZHAGAN posted on 18 September, 2012

Dear Sir,

I am working as a accountant in singapore. But can't Speak & Write in english. how to imporve my communication knowleg. Please  help for me.

Thanks & Regards

Mathi

by MANIPRIYA posted on 04 October, 2012
I ALSO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
by MANIPRIYA posted on 28 November, 2012

hi this is priya i also had the same problem what to do

by Shakilabanu posted on 29 October, 2012
hello sir iam shaki i want to speak english fluently so pls help me
by Kesavan posted on 19 November, 2012
hello sir i am kesavan. i want to speak english fluently. 
by Sree posted on 22 November, 2012
my name shri ,i am a tamil medium studend, i want speek flluently,and english spling mistak ,so pls help me sir.
by C.Senthil Kumar posted on 27 November, 2012
My name is senthil. my born and brought up in town only so i cann't able to talk fleuently in english. i want to develop my communication skill without stuggle while talking with other. can please help me
by Maruthu Pandian posted on 23 January, 2013
respected sir,
        i am maruthupandian and doing bba 2 i have to speak in english so plz help me sir

by Gayathri posted on 30 January, 2013
 want to improve my spoken english
by Pavithra posted on 14 February, 2013
Hi sir iam tamil medium students, iam working in sales field , i want to improve my communication skills, kindly help me
by Nadhira posted on 10 February, 2013

hi sir,i complete B.sc.i studying tamil mediyam.i not speak english.so help me

by Nadhira posted on 10 February, 2013
10 february,2013
by Muthukumar posted on 19 February, 2013
Hai Sir,

Basically I am tamil student, I am working in construction company, How to improve
by Jothivel posted on 19 February, 2013
My name is jothivel,I want speek fluently in english, so please help me sir
by Jothivel posted on 19 February, 2013
hi sir iam jothivel iam study in B.E i want to speak in english fluentry so how to communicatted the other person plz help me sir
by S.Vinojan posted on 20 February, 2013

hi sir i am vinojan. i am working in colombo. I want speek fluently in english, so please help me sir

by Moorthy posted on 06 March, 2013
Hi sir im moorthy i am work in oman i want speek fluently in english so ple help

by Mythili posted on 08 March, 2013

Hi sir ,

I want speak english fluently        .please help me sir

by Krishna posted on 14 March, 2013
i know english. i want to speak english fluently and confident
by Sivakumar posted on 31 March, 2013

sir i working in dubai i know english but i want to speak english i don't understand, please help me

by G.Karthick posted on 08 May, 2013

hai sir i want to speak english fluntly.so pls need ful for u r helf.

by Sk Senthivel posted on 12 June, 2013

Dear sir

I want speak english

by Chandru posted on 27 July, 2013
Hello sir i am chandru, I studied up to 12th std. i am basicale tamil students.
i want speak in english fluently sir. pls help me sir
my e-mail id : da.chandru786@gmail.com
by Chandru posted on 27 July, 2013
Hello sir i am chandru, I studied up to 12th std. i am basicale tamil students.
i want speak in english fluently sir. pls help me sir
my e-mail id : da.chandru786@gmail.com
by Raja posted on 25 September, 2013
hello sir i am ram,i am studying B.SC(COMPUTER SCIENCE),i am studied 1 to 12 std in tamil medium so my english knowledge is very low but i want speak in english how? 
please help me
my email id:rama8508889456@hotmail.com

by Mathan posted on 20 November, 2013

dear sir

I want speak english. plc help me sir 

by Thangaraj posted on 30 January, 2014

Hello sir, Am Thangaraj . Nw am working in Kerala IT Professional, I cant speak and Write the english language with fluently.

Can u help me sir, I want to speak fluently

Thank you, My mail id : thangarajmm@gmail.com

by P.Suresh posted on 17 November, 2014

hi sir i am suresh

can you help i want speak fluently

thanks

suresh.P

by Cacaca posted on 21 November, 2014
Hello! Fashion Editor Tips and Tricks For Finding Exactly What You Want Online Measurements are maxi bags are large though often carried by hand, the lines do not have middle ground, modern, square or round and feminine. The bags are carried by hand or under your arm, point out that even the clutch, except for the small jeweled versions, lengthen the measures appearing flat but at the same time almost spacious.Coach Cross Body Purses Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Handbags 70% Off Coach.com Outlet Coach Outlet Handbags Bags Purses Outlet Stores -80%Off- Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet Store Online Coach Outlet Store Online Coach Outlet York Offer Coach Factory Outlet Save Big At Coach Outlet Stores Coach Factory Outlet Coach Store Nearest You Coach Outlet Coach Outlet USA Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Fall 2014 Coach Factory Save Big At Coach Outlet Stores Coach Handbags Outlet Coach Handbags And Other Designer Coach Factory Outlet Hermes Belt - Hermes Belt Cheap Hermes Birkin Bag Handbags Belts Outlet Stores Online Hermes Belt For Sale Coach Factory Fall 2014 Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet York Offer Coach Outlet Store Online Coach Outlet Store bags Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Store Online Fall 2014 Coach Outlet Online Ohio State Strength Coach Coach Outlet Online Ohio State Strength Coach Coach Factory Outlet Coach Outlet USA Coach Black Friday Coach Black Friday Handbags Chanel Black Friday Save Up to 80% Off Now! Amazing Offers on Chanel Perfume Coach Outlet Line Store Coach Shoes, Handbags, Flats, Boots, Flip flops Kate Spade Outlet Online Kate Spade New York Handbags Kate Spade Handbags Amaz On Kate Spade Handbags Kate Spade Outlet Online Kate Spade Online Shopping Kate Spade Cyber Monday Kate Spade Black Friday Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors. Sign In Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Store 80 % Off Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Or Ln-Store Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors. Sign In Michael Kors Black Friday Black Friday Michaels Ad Michael Kors Outlet Store Sale Now Save Up To 75% Off Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Apparel Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet 49.00 Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale Now Save Up To 68% Off Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors. Sign In Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Bags And Purses Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store LV Bags Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton malletier Louis Vuitton Black Friday Louis Vuitton Outlet Deals Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Store Malletier Prada Outlet Prada S.p.A. Is An Italian luxury Prada Handbags Prada Handbags at Bluefly Prada Black Friday Cheap Prada Outlet Online Handbags On Clearance Marc By Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Handbags Celine Handbags Celine Handbags Nordstrom Celine Handbags How Much Are Celine Handbags Ray Ban Sunglasses Shop Ray Ban Sunglasses Online Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Oakleys Sunglasses Outlet Store USA With High Quality Ray-Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban Is The Global Leader In Premium Eyewear Ray Ban Sunglasses Free Overnight Shipping & Returns Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Your Online Sunglasses Store Ray Ban Black Friday Ray Ban Black And Red Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Including Holbrook Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Up To Oakley Vault Oakley Creates Free Oakley Black Friday 100% Authentic Oakley Sale Black Friday And The Discount Toms Outlet Toms Outlet Shoes Hollister Clothing Store Hollister Clothing Abercrombie And fitch Abercrombie 75% Off Coup On Abercrombie And Fitch Off 80% On Premium Eyewear Abercrombie Abercrombie Black Friday Abercrombie Black People Polo Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Ralph Lauren Clearance Outlet Tory Burch Outlet Tory Burch Outlet Store Tory Burch Shoes Tory Burch Outlet Online Discount Price Tory Burch Outlet Discount Tory Burch Shoes Tory Burch Black Friday Tory Burch Black Wedge Nike Air Jordan All Michael Jordan Shoes Valentino valentino.com Toms Shoes Outlet Online Toms Outlet Supra Shoes supra.com True Religion True Religion Outlet True Religion Black Friday Black True Religion Jeans Women True Religion Jeans True Religion Outlet True Religion jeans True Religion Clothing Store Tiffany Black Friday Tiffany Cyber Monday Deals Frey Wille Jewellery Frey Wille Jewellery Prices Sac Longchamp Sac Longchamps Paris Red Bottom Shoes Red Bottom Shoes Shop For And Buy Red Bottom Shoes Online Red Bottom Shoes Red Bottom Shoes Save Up To timberland Shoes Off 70% Outlet Ralph Lauren Black Friday The Latest Ralph Lauren Apparel, Accessories Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Outlet Coach Factory Store Coach Wallets for Women Burberry Handbags Burberry Handbags on Clearance Burberry Oultet Online Burberry Factory Outlet Store Chanel Outlet Online Chanel Factory Outlet Store Online Chanel Handbags Authentic Cheap Chanel Handbags CoCo Chanel Chanel Perfume Mademoiselle 50% Off Chanel Handbags Chanel Oultet 75% Off Website Tiffany and co Tiffany and co jewelry Tiffany and co Bold clutches, modern backpacks, embellished totes: This season was all about a statement accessory. Here, all the best, busiest bags we want to grab onto.
Would you like to Reply:

See Virtual Classroom in action

Get a hands-on look at how WizIQ Virtual Classroom works.

Try Virtual Classroom Now

Request a free demo