English Community
Learn English: The English Language Community
Created on: 18 June, 2009 Members: 6758 | Community Link: http://english.wiziq.com

What skill is more difficult for you, reading, writing, listening or speaking?

by Susan Laskarin
Posted on 19 July, 2009

All of us find any of these skills more difficult than the others. What about you? Why?

Tags: reading, writing, listening, speaking

by Harman Singh posted on 19 July, 2009
For me its writing :)
by EDITH LUNA VILLANUEVA posted on 26 July, 2009
Dear all: in case you are interested, next Wednesday, I'll give a grammar class on Noun Phrases to help correct /improve writing but it can be useful and interesting for those working on other skills improvement.Kind regards,
Edith
by EDITH LUNA VILLANUEVA posted on 29 July, 2009
Hello all, I want to invite you to join www.languagelearningplan.ning.com A social network for teachers and learners of languages, where we can share and dare (as the moto says) Regards
by EDITH LUNA VILLANUEVA posted on 07 August, 2009
Dear friends,
I want to invite you since I have scheduled two other classes on grammar: Noun Phrases in Description of People- aimed at improving writting skills but useful for other skills development as well
Hope to see you there!
Edith
BTW, I've also scheduled a Spanish class, so check before you join ;-)
by Anas posted on 20 July, 2009
for me i guess it's speaking
by Susan Laskarin posted on 20 July, 2009
Hi Than and Anas, et all! Yes, speaking is difficult buy not impossible!!! And there's something that is very important: PRACTICE! The more you practice, the better you'll speak it! And another thing: don't be scared of making mistakes 'cause they'll help you to learn! I'm collecting information from you and I'll soon prepare some classes to help you improve your weak areas. Thanks very much for your cooperation!
by Susan Laskarin posted on 21 July, 2009
Hi, Orlando! Welcome to the discussion. It's true that accents are sometimes difficult, or, at least, it takes some time until you get used to them. Can I help you somehow with your writing?
by Susan Laskarin posted on 24 July, 2009
Hello again!

Listen, anybody who expressed their intention to practice English in this forum, please go to my other discussion topic here and choose among the topics I suggested, what you'd like to start with. Then I'll prepare something about what the majority agreed on and arrange a free lesson.
by Susan Laskarin posted on 20 July, 2009
And, can you think what could help you improve that skill you are weak at? I mean, teaching methods, activities , exercises, etc.
by Than prash posted on 20 July, 2009
Hi mam...how are you?i love to speak english.,but i,m scared to speak..because of my grammar problem.....i need a good training to both..hope you will help me....
by lucky posted on 20 July, 2009
for me it's speaking
by orlando Quintero posted on 21 July, 2009
hi EVERYBODY I think for the majority the most difficult in English is listenins comprehension, It happens because of different accdents in diffrent regions. I am an English teacher and sometimes I´ve had problems when in Scotland or Ireland. Well I´d like to improve my writing becuse I am writng some scientific articles, so I´d like to be helped and help others. Orlando
Would you like to Reply:

See Virtual Classroom in action

Get a hands-on look at how WizIQ Virtual Classroom works.

Try Virtual Classroom Now

Request a free demo